Quarterly SEC update: What you need to know about recent rules, regulations and guidance
This complimentary webcast will provide an update on current developments at the SEC related to financial reporting and disclosure compliance. Walk away with a deeper understanding of how these matters may affect your company and what you can do to better position your company as a result.
- Status of rulemaking, guidance, and resources
- Critical issues currently affecting registrants
- General filing considerations
- Identify the status of recent SEC rulemaking initiatives
- Address recent reporting and disclosure issues affecting SEC reporting
- Recognize the impact of SEC matters on your company
- Kendra Decker, Partner, Grant Thornton SEC Regulatory Matters Group
- Eric Stone, Senior Manager, Grant Thornton SEC Regulatory Matters Group
Follow the steps below to replay the webcast:
- Sign-in to our webcasting portal, powered by LearnLive technologies.
- If you have not previously attended a Grant Thornton webcast, choose “New Student Registration” to create your account.
- If you have attended a Grant Thornton webcast within the past year, simply log in to your account.
- Locate the archived webcast, #99478, in the list of On-Demand Courses under the “My Catalog” section, and select "enroll."
- To play the webcast, launch the course as prompted.
- If you require assistance, please contact LearnLive at 888.228.0988 (toll-free).
Download the webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credit is not awarded for webcast replay.
|Start Time: ||Tuesday, April 10, 2012|
|End Time: ||Tuesday, April 10, 2012|