Whether your company is going public, issuing debt, pursuing merger and acquisition activities, or meeting the challenges of being an SEC registrant, Grant Thornton can help you find the best strategy to accomplish your goals. We help you navigate the unique challenges that dynamic companies face, such as managing early-stage growth, preparing for liquidity events and generating favorable deals.
Our audit, tax and advisory professionals bring the knowledge, insight and experience to help you understand the expectations of the myriad regulatory bodies and the constantly evolving reporting requirements. Our focus on your marketplace issues, combined with our responsive service and commitment to our clients’ success, means that we deliver straightforward business guidance and timely resolution of issues.
In addition to working with our clients to meet their strategic objectives, we are staunch advocates for improving and revitalizing the U.S. IPO market. As thought leaders, we:
• Provide timely, insightful guidance on policies and positions emanating from federal agencies and professional organizations,
• Publish white papers, articles and other communications designed to keep clients abreast of emerging capital markets issues, and
• Interact with influencers and key media to shape opinion through our pioneering research, such as the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, and the private sector-led IPO Task Force.
The National Venture Capital Association has recognized Grant Thornton International Ltd as a “Global Six” international accounting organization qualified to support venture-backed portfolio companies.
Grant Thornton offers a full range of services to high-growth and industry-leading companies, including:
• Audit services
• Federal, state and local tax compliance
• International tax planning and structuring
• Valuation services
• Merger and acquisition services, from identification through integration
• IPO readiness
• Financial reporting
• Corporate structuring and tax planning
• Operational performance and IT services
• Compensation and employee benefits services
• Governance, risk management and compliance services
• International services, including statutory reporting
• Exit strategies
For additional information, please contact one of our capital markets professionals.
David Weild, Ed Kim and Lisa Newport’s recently published paper, ““Larger tick sizes will bring back capital formation, jobs and investor confidence”” was featured and discussed on Foxbusiness.com. In the paper, David, Ed and Lisa argue that increasing “tick” sizes (i.e., the minimum increment in which a stock can trade) will restore capital formation, jobs and investor confidence.