Consumer and industrial products publications RSS feed
As a recognized thought leader to manufacturers, retailers and distributors, Grant Thornton provides their clients with a variety of leading publications, including:
- Fast Facts on Food Processing is a bimonthly flash survey series, providing a current snapshot of business performance challenges and opportunities in the food and beverage industry.
- Food Industry Snapshot provides timely commentary on key factors affecting the food industry with an overview of the current merger & acquisition activity.
- Gift cards: Opportunities and issues for retailers is a white paper that explores the areas of risk and opportunity gift cards can bring to retailers and outlines how new rules from the IRS and the Federal Reserve Board provide retailers and gift card issuers much-needed guidance.
- Is China in your future? is a white paper that offers useful insights into China manufacturing operations, exploring such strategic decisions as make vs. buy, supplier selections and plant expansions. Also included is practical advice regarding 10 key areas for companies considering doing business in China.
- Manufacturing 2011/2012 Executive Summary, conducted in partnership with the Manufacturing Performance Institute (MPI), takes an in-depth look at global manufacturing production metrics and best practices to help manufacturers across the country and elsewhere benchmark their operations and better understand how to improve in today's difficult economic climate.
- A roadmap to success: Convenience stores on the fast track explores trends affecting the convenience store industry, as well as ideas for management to consider as they evaluate and determine what’s right for their organization.
- Supply Chain Solutions is a series of three surveys, intended to provide a snapshot of issues and opportunities throughout the supply chain.
- Survey of Upstream U.S. Energy Companies shares the insights and thoughts of more than 60 independent oil and gas company senior executives. Survey topics include price and employment forecasts, areas of greatest investment potential, spending plans and other industry issues.
- The North American automotive industry in 2012: Supplier opportunities is a white paper focusing on how the U.S. automobile industry is undergoing dramatic changes that are affecting not only OEMs but suppliers and dealers as well. Most firms don't expect a full recovery until 2012. This paper explores recent events and the corresponding strategic implications for the auto supplier base as the balance of power shifts toward the Asian and European automakers.